November 19, 2014
Entrepreneurship is about solving a problem, not starting a company. While this isn't a new idea, today's young entrepreneurs have the advantage of the Internet, which has collapsed time and distance barriers. This means problems solved locally can have immediate impacts globally—and that's good for both people and business.
June 23, 2014
The contacts app that ships with iOS is a pretty straightforward affair that doesn’t offer much more than the handwritten address books we used to keep next to our landline phones.
- Highs Nobility: This Elite Society Is Changing the World & You Probably Haven’t Heard of It
- TechCrunch: The Kairos Society, an organization for young entrepreneurs, has raised its own venture fund
- Wired: EDITOR’S NOTE: UNICORN-MAKING MACHINES
- Entrepreneur: Want the Upper Hand? Ask the Dumb Questions.
- Inc.: Startup Bootcamp: Live Chat With Humin Co-Founder Ankur Jain
- CNBC: These student entrepreneurs have raised billions in a quest to change the world
- Tech.co: Ankur Jain and Alex Fiance of Kairos Society on Moonshots for Social Good
- Mashable: Inside the exclusive, stealthy club where future tech moguls are born
- Business Insider: We took a helicopter to dinner at the Rockefeller Estate with the most powerful business players you’ve never heard of
- The Irish Times: Young tech entrepreneur Ankur Jain is seeking to solve the world’s biggest problems
- Entrepreneur: For Real Impact, Entrepreneurs Must Do More Than Solve Big Problems
- Forbes: Ankur Jain Talks Launching Kairos Society Ventures And Retail’s Impending Tech Disruption
- Cool Hunting: Interview: Ankur Jain, Founder of Kairos Society + VP of Product at Tinder
- Business Insider: Tinder’s VP of product is leaving the company
- Forbes: Tinder Expands Outside Of Dating With New Group Feature ‘Tinder Social’
- Recode: As Expected, Tinder Buys Humin to Goose Better Relationships
- TechCrunch: Tinder acquihires Humin to go beyond dating, and get an SF office too
- Inc.: Why Tinder Swiped Right on This Deal
- Popular Science: With New Acquisition, Tinder Gets Into ‘Augmented Reality’
- Mashable: Tinder acquisition hints it’s thinking beyond the hookup